My Two children graduated abroad, but my daughter told me she wants to teach in our village ---Peter Obi

During an interactive session with the people of Bayelsa, the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, revealed that he has two children who lived and graduated abroad. He stated that after their graduation, his daughter came to him and told him that she did not want to live abroad anymore. 

 While speaking further, he stated that his daughter came to him and told him that he wanted to teach in our village in Nigeria. He however stated that the security issues in Nigeria made his children go to school abroad.

According to him, "I have two children, a boy and a girl, and they're all graduates." One of them from primary school went to school abroad. One was born here, one was born there, and they went to school abroad. Primary school, secondary school, university abroad Like I said, one boy, one girl. My daughter does not want to live abroad, and she came back on her own and said, "I can't stay in the UK and work." I want to teach at a secondary school in our village.


Dear esteemed readers, Kindly share your thoughts and opinions concerning this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Father Disowned Me And People Mocked Me Because I Married A Disfigured Man Out Of Love— Woman

Some cool facts about coding and programming

Terrorists that attacked two communities in Southern Kaduna, and killed 40 persons, a week to Christmas day, said they were not yet done, vowing to strike again to kill more people in the area.